|Feature:||High Temperature Resistance||Model Number:||Customer's Requirements|
|Type:||Ceramic Parts, Electrothermal Component||Material:||Alumina Ceramic, Mullite|
ceramic refractory materials,
alumina ceramic crucible
High temperature resistance corundum mullite plate refractory ceramic
1. The product is sintered under high temperature with high- purity raw materials and advanced production technologies.
2. High pressive strength.
3. High temperature resistance as well as thermal shock resistance.
4. It is widely used in the lining of medium-high temperature kilns.
Corundum mullite material performance table
|Maximum use temperature||℃||1700|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||/℃||6*10-6|
|Thermal shock resistance||T(℃)||300|
|Thermal conductivity||W/m.k(25-300℃)||4.2 -|
|Insulation breaking strength||KV/mm||10|
Corundum-mullite refractory material can be used in linings or heat-insulating materials of the industries, such as ethylene pyrolysis furnaces, tubular furnaces, reforming furnaces of synthetic ammonia, gas generators and high-temperature shullte kilns, etc.
1. We are one of the leading manufacturer specialized in designing and manufacturing industrial ceramics with experience of more than 10 years in China
2. Manufacturing according to the ISO9001:2008 quality control system guidelines.
3. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
4. Workers are locals in china, low production cost.