|Material:||Zirconia Ceramic||Type:||Ceramic Tubes|
|End:||Both Ends Open||Feature:||Good Insulating Performance/High Thermal Conductivity|
High Purity Industrial MgO Magnesium Oxide Insulator Crucibles
1. Energy saving: 10-20%
2. Short warm-up time, free ovens, free sintering, use can be sent directly to electricity smelting.
3. High refractoriness, one turn induction coil pressed at bottom and the furnace volume is larger than the traditional hand-made ones, high effective power, significantly improved the rate of melting furnace.
4. Quick and easy installation and removal
5.Furnace installation assembly, greatly improved labor productivity, effectively reducing the labor intensity.
6. Improve the quality of liquid steel. The product has high refractoriness, good thermal stability,resistance to high temperature erosion of liquid steel, greatly reduces the liquid steel slag.
7. Long service life: This product uses the optimal level of granularity and with high performance composite materials, using pressure forming, so furnace life and stability is greatly improved.
8. Safe to use: the outside furnace layer (safety lining) may offer safety when failures happen,effectively eliminating the accidents of wear ovens.
Cones and arc-shaped, cylindrical, oval, square and rectangular shapes and features many special-shaped, maximum size of 450 mm. By the capacity of speakers, from 5 ml to 2000 ml of irregular shape, greater capacity can be customized.
|Working temperature||1400 degree|
|Application||It is particularly used for heating elements.|
|Certification||ISO9001, SGS, ROHS|
|Product Name||Big Size Magnesium Oxide Ceramic Tube For Cartridge Heater|
Magnesium oxide crucibles can be used for ultra-high temperature processing of metals, slags, and superconductor compounds. MgO ceramic is full-fired with high density, fine-grain microstructure. It offers alternative to alumina because it exhibits better chemical resistance and is inert.
We produce according to customer’s requirement
Therefore,we need you to send us specific inquiry.
Then we can quote price and detailed
information according to your specific technical data and requirements.
1 . What's the material you are going to deal with?
2 . What are the physical characteristics of the material?
Such as the size,tolerance,temperature,density,etc