|Type:||Pipe||Density:||3.2 - 3.4g / Cm3|
|Shape:||Rectangular||High Wear Resistance:||Good|
high alumina ceramic tube,
advanced technical ceramics
Good Thermal Conductivity Aluminium Titanate Feed Pipe for Molten Aluminium
Inner liner tube and heating tube in electric furnace, heat treatment furnace and toughened furnace, chlorine pipe for production of alchlor and electric heating pipe in the tin trough in the production line of float glass.
2. Protector pipe:Protector tube of thermocouple and thermometer, carbon determinator and combustion pipe of metallurgy, iron and steel, chemical analysis.
3.Insulation pipe:Interval and insulation for wires of thermocouple. For specifications, there are single hole, double holes, four holes and multi-holes. For form, there are round and oval pipe.
Aluminum titanate is a ceramic material that cannot be wetted by liquid aluminum and is also known for its excellent resistance to thermal shock. This makes Al2TiO5 the ideal choice for use in aluminum foundries. Its low thermal conductivity saves energy and its outstanding chemical and abrasive resistance ensure high melt purity.
The main material of ceramic pipe is Aluminum Oxide( Al2O3). The purity varies from 60%-99.7%, density from 3.0-3.9g/cm3, and working temperature from 1000-1700°C. It offers a combination of superior mechanical strength and electrical properties, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
|Heat Conductivity (800℃)||0.86W/m.K|
Alumina ceramic piston features
1. High hardness.
2. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic piston has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is
widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4. High electrical resistivity : Alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and
alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.