|Material:||Zirconia Ceramic||Feature:||High Temperature Resistant|
|Size:||Customers' Requests||Usage:||Industry Usage|
machinable ceramic sheet,
High Hardness White Yttria Stabilized Zirconia ZrO2 Ceramic Sheets
Yttria ceramic has high corrosion resistance against corrosive gases and plasma.
Its excellent plasma resistance is ideal for applications in semiconductor processing equipment, where particle contamination must be avoided.
Yttria is also used in high-corrosion and high-temperature environments, like crucibles and molten metal parts, because of its excellent mechanical and chemical stability.
We offers yttria as bulk and as coatings, for parts requiring exceptional corrosion-resistance.
|Density (g/cm3)||5.01 g/cm3|
|Melting point||2410 ℃|
|Applicable environment||Semiconductor processing equipment|
1. Use temperatures up to 2400°
2. High density
3. High hardness
4. Low thermal conductivity
5. Chemical inertness
6. Resistance to molten metals
7. Good Wear resistance
8. High fracture toughness
1. We are one of the leading manufacturer specialized in designing and manufacturing industrial ceramics with experience of more than 10 years in China
2. Manufacturing according to the ISO9001:2008 quality control system guidelines.
3. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
4. Workers are locals in china, low production cost.