|Model Number:||Alumina Brick For Ceramic Grinding||Working Temperature:||1400℃-1650℃|
|Water Absorption:||0||Type:||Ceramic Parts|
|Advantage:||Long Service Life||Surface Finish:||Sand Blast|
High purity al2o3 alumina refractory ceramic grinding mechanism aluminium oxide ceramic
Zirconia (ZrO2) is an extremely refractory material. It possesses excellent chemical inertness and corrosion resistance at temperatures well above the melting point of alumina.
Zirconia offers low thermal conductivity and is electrically conductive above 800ºC. Also has the unique ability to allow oxygen ions to move freely through the crystal structure above 600ºC.
|Brand Name||Feifan ceramic|
|Certification||ISO9001, SGS, ROHS|
1. High density
2. High strength and fracture toughness
3. High hardness and wear resistance
4. Low thermal conductivity (20% that of Alumina)
5. Good bending strength and fracture toughness
6. Zirconia ceramics will not wear easily
7. Acid-proof, alkali-proof
8. Mainly used in electronics, electrical appliances, mechanical and textile industries
9. We can produce zirconia ceramic parts according to clients' specifications and even according to molds or drawings provided by the client
Q: Is it possible to provide samples?
A: We can supply 1-2 samples, but we do not bear the shipping cost of the samples.
Q: How long is the delivery time usually?
A: Product delivery is subject to order quantity and processing requirements, and different product delivery times are inconsistent. Generally speaking, the delivery time of 1-2 common product samples is about 35 days.
Q: Which payment methods are supported?
A: T/T; credit card. Currently our company supports these two payment methods.
Q: What is the shipping date? How long can I ship?
A1: Shipped within 72 hours after the balance is settled
A2: After the production of the product is completed and passed the internal inspection of the company, we will send the finished product image to the customer for confirmation. After the balance is settled, all the products will be sent to the customer's designated delivery location.