|Color:||White||Feature:||High Temperature Resistance|
|Raw Material:||Steatite Ceramic||Application:||Industrial Ceramic|
|Item:||High Frequency Steatite Ceramic Pipe/Sleeve For Transformer|
machining ceramic parts,
high tech ceramic
Glazing Steatite Ceramic Insulator Rod / Insulating Steatite Ceramic Insulator Rod
|Item||Test Condition||Unit&Symbol||Steatite Ceramic / C221|
|The main chemical ingredient||Steatite|
|Maximum Use Temperature||≥1000℃|
|Compressive Strength||20° C||MPa||≥800|
|Volume Resistivity||20℃||Ω.cm20℃||> 1012|
Steatite is an inorganic material based on natural raw materials consisting predominantly of magnesium silicate. It is marked by a high heat resistance, resistance to leakage current and dielectric strength, which is recommended as an insulation material in electrical engineering.
1) A variety of specifications available.
2) Satisfy various technical request
3) Lower medium spoilage
4) Good insulation performance and high temperature resistance
5) Stiffness texture
6) Used in all electric products, electric heating products and wear resistant machinery parts.
1. Good dielectric strength
2. Tracking resistant
3. Heat resistance and form stability up to 1000°C
4. High mechanical strength
6. Resistant to UV radiation
1. We are one of the leading manufacturer specialized in designing and manufacturing industrial ceramics with experience of more than 10 years in China
2. Manufacturing according to the ISO9001:2008 quality control system guidelines.
3. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
4. Workers are locals in china, low production cost.