Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||High Temperature Resistance||Model Number:||Customer's Requirements|
|Type:||Ceramic Parts, Electrothermal Component||Material:||Alumina Ceramic|
machining ceramic parts,
alumina ceramic parts
High temperature resistance corundum mullite heater part refractory ceramic
Alumina ceramics are the most versatile of the advanced technical ceramics stronger than the traditional ceramics chemically inert - excellent corrosion resistance
outstanding electrical insulators, even at very high temperatures extremely hard - excellent abrasion resistance are almost unaltered at 1000°C useable up to 1700°
All alumina bodies possess very good mechanical properties such as hardness and compressive strength. They also hold up well under harsh conditions such as acid corrosion, high wear areas, and sliding abrasion. They also possess very good electrical insulation properties and have very specific thermal conductive and thermal expansion rates.
1. The product is sintered under high temperature with high- purity raw materials and advanced production technologies.
2. High pressive strength.
3. High temperature resistance as well as thermal shock resistance.
4. It is widely used in the lining of medium-high temperature kilns.
Corundum mullite material performance table
|Maximum use temperature||℃||1700|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||/℃||6*10-6|
|Thermal shock resistance||T(℃)||300|
|Thermal conductivity||W/m.k(25-300℃)||4.2 -|
|Insulation breaking strength||KV/mm||10|
1. We are one of the leading manufacturer specialized in designing and manufacturing industrial ceramics with experience of more than 10 years in China
2. Manufacturing according to the ISO9001:2008 quality control system guidelines.
3. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
4. Workers are locals in china, low production cost.
Contact Person: Manager